manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Conlon <Adrian.Con...@arup.com>
Subject RE: availability of mcf core artifacts in maven central
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2015 08:53:31 GMT
+1 to this as a feature request.

In the absence of an official repository offering, I use the following command to push mcf-core
to a local maven repository (on Windows):

call mvn install:install-file -Dfile=mcf-core.jar -DgroupId=org.apache.manifoldcf -DartifactId=mcf-core
-Dversion=2.2 -Dpackaging=jar

Adrian

From: Chalitha Perera [mailto:cperera@zaizi.com]
Sent: 13 November 2015 05:13
To: user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Subject: availability of mcf core artifacts in maven central

Hi All,
Can I find mcf core artifacts such as mcf-core, mcf-agents and mcf-ui-core in a public maven
repository ?
If not is there a particular reason not to publish core artifacts to maven central ?
Thanks,
Chalitha

This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this email in error
please notify the sender and destroy it immediately. Statements of intent shall only become
binding when confirmed in hard copy by an authorised signatory.

Zaizi Ltd is registered in England and Wales with the registration number 6440931. The Registered
Office is Brook House, 229 Shepherds Bush Road, London W6 7AN.