manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Giovanni Usai <giovanni.u...@francelabs.com>
Subject ManifoldCF artifacts in Maven repository
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2015 13:00:28 GMT
Hello,
we are using ManifoldCF in our open source product "Datafari".

Until now, we have been including the ManifoldCF jars directly in the
distributed project, that is then built by Ant.

As we are planning to migrate to Maven, I would like to know if the
ManifoldCF artifacts are available in a public Maven repository.
I have searched the standard repos: http://mvnrepository.com/,
https://repository.apache.org/ and http://search.maven.org/#search|ga|1|
but I haven't found anything.

In case you confirm there isn't any Maven repo for ManifoldCF, could you
please tell me if you are envisaging to create one and, if it is not the
case, what is the rationale behind not publishing the ManifoldCF jars to
a Maven repo?

Thanks a lot and
--

Best regards,