manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SharePoint Connector using REST-API
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2015 16:23:39 GMT
Hi Ruediger,

There's a ticket for this, and people periodically express interest in
doing it, but so far nobody has actually done it.
I'm happy to co-develop it, if there's someone out there who has the time
and resources (e.g. a working SharePoint instance and some degree of
configuration skill) to try out what I code up in a timely way.

Karl