manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception for Expected index description
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2015 06:38:44 GMT
Hi Shigeki,

This error occurs when the indexes found on the JobQueue table do not agree
with the indexes that ManifoldCF expects to find.  In particular, MCF tries
to generate a query hint for MySQL to use a specific index that isn't
there:

new IndexDescription(false,new
String[]{docPriorityField,statusField,checkActionField,checkTimeField})

Most likely this has occurred because of an upgrade process that was not
done properly, or done at all, or because you attempted to create the MCF
database tables by hand.  You should be able to cause the upgrade to
finish, and all the proper indexes to be created, by running the
initialize.sh script.

Thanks,
Karl