manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Jens Grassel <j...@wegtam.com>
Subject Confluence-Authority dead_authority and NullPointerException
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2015 11:14:29 GMT
Hi,

we're trying index a confluence and are using the confluence authority
connector. It is configured like this:

Protocol : https
Host     : ...
Port     : 443
Path     : /
Username : Admin
Password : ...

In the UI we get the message "Connection working". When searching the
indexed documents we can see that we have only the spacenames as allow
and DEAD_AUTHORITY as the deny tokens.

If we try to use the autority-service like

:4080/mcf-authority-service/UserACLs\?username=Foo

then we get always the following response:

UNREACHABLEAUTHORITY:Confluence-Authority
TOKEN:MyGroup:DEAD_AUTHORITY

Everytime we query the authority service the following error is logged:

WARN 2015-10-05 10:57:12,757 (http-bio-8080-exec-8) - Authority
'Confluence-Authority' is unreachable fo r user 'Foo'
WARN 2015-10-05 10:58:05,274 (Auth check thread 2) - Authority
connection error: null java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.authorities.authorities.confluence.ConfluenceAuthorityConnector.initConfluenceClient
(ConfluenceAuthorityConnector.java:180) at
org.apache.manifoldcf.authorities.authorities.confluence.ConfluenceAuthorityConnector.connect
( ConfluenceAuthorityConnector.java:133) at
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.connectorpool.ConnectorPool$Pool.getConnector
(ConnectorPool.java:47
9)
        at org.apache.manifoldcf.core.connectorpool.ConnectorPool.grab
(ConnectorPool.java:255) at
org.apache.manifoldcf.authorities.authorityconnectorpool.AuthorityConnectorPool.grab
(Authority ConnectorPool.java:86) at
org.apache.manifoldcf.authorities.system.AuthCheckThread.run
(AuthCheckThread.java:84)

Regards,

Jens

--
05. Gilbhart 2015, 13:08
Homepage : http://www.wegtam.com

Ummm, well, OK.  The network's the network, the computer's the computer.
Sorry for the confusion.
		-- Sun Microsystems