manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Maurizio Pillitu <m...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JSON Error trying to verify Alfresco Connection
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 16:37:16 GMT
Hi everyone,

the issue mentioned is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONNECTORS-1200 ;
not sure if that is the same issue; back then, I was able to make the
plugin working as expected (and couldn't reproduce the issue)

@Marco, could you please review the steps I mention in the issue and let me
know if you can still reproduce your error?

You can also try to manually invoke the Webscripts provided by
alfresco-indexer, simply calling
http://localhost:8080/alfresco/service/node/changes/workspace/SpacesStore ;
regardless of Manifold configuration, this URL should just work.

Re. the missing Spring property, did you reproduce the issue using
alfresco-indexer-war 0.7.1 ? Or is it something related with Alfresco 5.0.1
?

FTR, alfresco-indexer-war ships Alfresco 5.0.a version -
https://github.com/maoo/alfresco-indexer/blob/master/pom.xml#L28 ; there
could be issues related with 5.0.0 and 5.0.1/2 versions (I haven't tested
on those versions)

Hope this helps,
  mao

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 5:24 PM Delapasse, Deanna <
ddelapasse@oceaneering.com> wrote:

> I had a very similar error.  Maurizio tried to help me, but I finally gave
> up and stuck with the CMIS connector.  I was on 4.2.f and assumed it was
> due to that.  Will be interested in your findings!
>
> On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 11:22 AM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm going to let Maurizio comment more fully -- but to me it sounds like
>> you're getting back a response that isn't JSON at all.  This argues that
>> there's either been a connection misconfiguration (and thus you are
>> pointing to the wrong URL), or the AMP is not active and the URL is correct
>> but the service is not getting invoked.  Hard to tell without further
>> information.  What do you see in the alfresco logs?
>>
>> Karl
>>

>> On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 11:14 AM, Michael Griffith <
>> manifolduser@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> I am using Alfresco 5.0.1 Enterprise Edition installed from the
>>> installer (vs SDK project).  I am trying to connect Mainfold to it to using
>>> https://github.com/maoo/alfresco-indexer.  I have cloned the repo,
>>> built the Webscript AMP and installed it. Everything seems to be fine (no
>>> errors on the Alfresco side).  When trying to connect to the Alfresco
>>> repository using Mainfold (example) I am getting this JSON error:
>>>
>>> ERROR 2015-09-30 10:58:18,428 (qtp497208183-346) -
>>> com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Use
>>> JsonReader.setLenient(true) to accept malformed JSON at line 1 column 12
>>> com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException:
>>> com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Use
>>> JsonReader.setLenient(true) to accept malformed JSON at line 1 column 12
>>> at com.google.gson.Gson.assertFullConsumption(Gson.java:779)
>>> at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:742)
>>> at
>>> com.github.maoo.indexer.client.WebScriptsAlfrescoClient.userFromHttpEntity(WebScriptsAlfrescoClient.java:287)
>>> at
>>> com.github.maoo.indexer.client.WebScriptsAlfrescoClient.fetchUserAuthorities(WebScriptsAlfrescoClient.java:346)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.alfrescowebscript.AlfrescoConnector.check(AlfrescoConnector.java:124)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.jsp.viewconnection_jsp._jspService(viewconnection_jsp.java:233)
>>> at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
>>> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:790)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:388)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:313)
>>> at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:260)
>>> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:790)
>>> at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:769)
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:585)
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:143)
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:577)
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:223)
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1125)
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:515)
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:185)
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1059)
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:141)
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:215)
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerList.handle(HandlerList.java:52)
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:97)
>>> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:497)
>>> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:311)
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.java:248)
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$2.run(AbstractConnection.java:540)
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:610)
>>> at