manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Tomoko Uchida <tomoko.uchida.1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Import/Export connection/job settings
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 09:26:57 GMT
Thank you for the reply, I've missed it. I'll try that.

And excuse me, another question about operational guidelines:
I can safely import configurations to running production environments w/o
stopping the service ?
Or I have to stop the service and / or cleanup all the current
configurations, and also data, before importing ?

If there are important notices for safe import / export operations,
comments are much appreciated.

Thank you,
Tomoko