manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Tomoko Uchida <tomoko.uchida.1...@gmail.com>
Subject Import/Export connection/job settings
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 08:48:24 GMT
Hello all,

Are there any way to  import / export  MCF settings for repository
connections, outputs connections, jobs, etc. from / to the database?

I (my customer) have development/staging/production MCF deployments with
many jobs.
So it would be helpful if we can "copy" various MCF settings in dev to
staging/production MCFs without re-register very same information via Web
UI.

I think MCF (currently) does not provide such features, but could anyone
suggest how to properly handle multiple MCF environments or deployments.

We use MCF 2.1 and PostgreSQL for the storage.
Sorry if I've missed something.

Thank you,
Tomoko