manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From "Rafa Haro" <rharoapa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSON Error trying to verify Alfresco Connection
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 17:17:21 GMT
Hi,

I forgot to mention that for testing the fetchUserAuthorities request you must provide basic
authentication. You can easily do that with curl for example (--user name:password)

Cheers,

Rafa

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 7:12 PM, Rafa Haro <rharoapache@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> For checking the Alfresco connectivity, the connector is not using the fetchNode service,
it is using the fetchUserAuthorities service for the user admin. So the URL you should check
against your Alfresco instance is http://localhost:8080/alfresco/service/auth/resolve/admin.
Can you check this one and post here the result?
> Thanks!
> On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 6:54 PM, Manifold User <manifolduser@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Oh, I also forgot to mention that there is no errors appearing in the
>> alfresco.log or the tomcat catalina.out file when the request is made.
>> Can I get the expected JSON response using the browser to validate it?
>> What would the URL be?
>> Best Regards,
>> On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 12:49 PM, Manifold User <manifolduser@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>> Thanks Maurizio / all for the reply. Invoking the URL:
>>>
>>> http://localhost:8080/alfresco/service/node/changes/workspace/SpacesStore
>>>
>>> produces:
>>>
>>> {
>>>   "totalNodes" : "0",
>>>   "elapsedTime" : "49",
>>>   "docs" : [
>>>   ],
>>>     "last_txn_id" : "10",
>>>     "last_acl_changeset_id" : "10",
>>>   "store_id" : "SpacesStore",
>>>   "store_protocol" : "workspace"
>>> }
>>>
>>> So I believe the indexer is working correctly. I am using indexer
>>> 0.7.2-SNAPSHOT. Maybe I should try 0.7.1?
>>>
>>> I have downloaded the war for the indexer, but have not set it up yet. I
>>> will also take a look at the CONNECTOR-1200 issue mentioned.

Alfresco