manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Documentum Connector path problem
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2015 15:41:33 GMT
The documentum connector uses one of two methods to get cabinets.  Here's
the code:

        ArrayList objFolderNames = new ArrayList();
        if (strTheParentFolderPath.equalsIgnoreCase("/"))
        {
          String strDQLForCabinets = "select object_name, r_object_type,
r_object_id from dm_cabinet order by 1";
          result = session.performDQLQuery(strDQLForCabinets);
        }
        else
        {
          result = session.getFolderContents(strTheParentFolderPath);
        }
<<<<<<

getFolderContents() uses DFC as follows:

      IDfFolder objTheParentFolderNode = (IDfFolder)
objIDfSession.getObjectByPath(folderPath);
      if (objTheParentFolderNode == null)
      {
        return new DocumentumResultImpl(null);
      }

      return new
DocumentumResultImpl(objTheParentFolderNode.getContents(null));

<<<<<<

Thanks,
Karl