manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Roman Šitina <ro...@sitina.cz>
Subject Re: Documentum Connector path problem
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2015 15:48:08 GMT
Thank you,

it looks like the problem is with these lines:

// Look up whether this is a type of folder or cabinet
boolean isMatch = session.isOneOf(strObjectType,new
String[]{"dm_folder","dm_cabinet"});

because cabinets we are looking for are of type fdrd_cabinet. Which I
believe is our custom type inherited from dm_cabinet.

Do you suggest some better way to test for cabinets so we can do our
custom ManifoldCF build?

Roman