History:

repositoryconnectionhistory/<encoded_connection_name>

Karl

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 3:58 AM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Smitha,

(1) The passwords need to be obfuscated.  Probably the safest thing to do is to obfuscate them by hand using the script provided.  But you can also obfuscate them programmatically.

(2) The job status will contain only the current job information.  To get history, you need to fetch the job's history information and filter it accordingly.

Thanks,
Karl