manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Virgiliu R <gosuv...@hotmail.com>
Subject Job definition metadata with multiple path attribute names
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2015 12:37:24 GMT
Hello guys,

I have another Manifoldcf 2.0.2 question. Our process consists of indexing some documents
from a Windows Share and sending them to Solr. I would like to extract some information from
the documents and put it into specific Solr fields. For example, based on the id of the document
I am currently extracting a specific folder name (using regular expressions on the metadata
tab of the job defintition) and storing it into Solr; this it works fine.

However, I also want to extract the file extension (using regex) and send it to Solr but I
am not able to add more than one path attribute name on the Metadata tab of the job definition.
I already have one that extracts a particular folder name from the file path and I would need
a second one for the file extension.

How would I be able to achieve this?

Regards,
vigi