manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Solr does not get ows__ModerationStatus
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2015 19:51:45 GMT
Hi Dale,
As I wrote in your ticket, I will need the actual XML back-and-forth
with SharePoint in order to figure out what is going on.
The best way to get that is to enable httpcomponents/httpclient wire
debugging in logging.ini.  There are instructions on how to do that
online.  Then, restart mcf, browse on the UI for the field you are
looking for, but don't see, then attach the mcf log you get to the
ticket.

Once we see what is happening at that level we can look at the next issue.

Karl

Sent from my Windows Phone

-----Original Message-----
From: Dreiske, Dale
Sent: 6/5/2015 2:05 PM
To: user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Subject: Solr does not get ows__ModerationStatus

Karl,

Sorry for not updating
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONNECTORS-1203, I was on
vacation last week.

Maybe I just misunderstand how to get metadata to be sent to Solr.
I’ve created a job that pulls 5 aspx pages from a Sharepoint instance.
The included paths are:

/career/Pages/Job-Opportunities.aspx
/career/fwo/Pages/Telecommute_FAQs.aspx
/career/learninganddevelopment/Pages/DATG-Course-Ratings.aspx
/datgcontent/Pages/12-Habits.aspx

/datgcontent/Pages/12-Protective-Habits.aspx

For metadata settings:
 /career/Pages/* include all metadata.
/career/learninganddevelopment/Pages/* include all metadata.
/career/fwo/Pages/* include all metadata.
/datgcontent/Pages/*  include with list created by selecting all
avalable items in drop down list.

In the manifoldcf log, the data lines for "SharePoint: getListItems
for” include a ows__ModerationStatus for each of these files.

In the Solr log, only 2 of the five update requests include a value
for literal._ModerationStatus.

/career/fwo/Pages/Telecommute_FAQs.aspx
/career/learninganddevelopment/Pages/DATG-Course-Ratings.aspx

How do I get ManifoldCF to send ows__ModerationStatus data for all the pages?

Why does ManifoldCF GUI omit ows__ModerationStatus from the list of
metadata available for most of my Sharepoint’s Pages libraries even
though it is listed in the log file?

Dale Dreiske