manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Smitha S <Smitha_...@infosys.com>
Subject MCF API Services
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2015 01:18:05 GMT
Hi Karl,

I am using MCF REST API services for creating connectors and jobs. I am stuck in two places.
Could you please help me here.

1.       Repository Connector Creation: How do we specify password for creating a repository
connector with window share. Is MCF expecting the password to be encrypted in any special
format. When I try to pass the password as a normal string, the connector is created with
a connection status as "Couldn't connect to server: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad
password.". How do I pass password here.

2.       Job Status history: I have created and scheduled a job using MCF Rest API. The requirement
is to get the job running history with info of job start time, job end time, number of documents
processed etc. Using  jobstatus/jobid, I can get the last job run details. But how do I fetch
the previous run details.

Could you please provide some insights for the above two points. I really appreciate your
help in resolving all MCF queries.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Smitha