manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From k...@vnc-online.de
Subject Re: Could an authority connection that is not working clash the search
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 06:10:45 GMT
Hi,

even this was not the initial issue. Your suggestion to set the socket
timeout for the Solr search component is a important point in order to
decouple the dependency between search and authority.

Optimally we would configure the timeout as short as possible but long enough.

Do you or anybody else have best practices setting the timeout. What's
a good default?

best
-RĂ¼diger