manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From k...@vnc-online.de
Subject Re: Could an authority connection that is not working clash the search
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2015 14:39:41 GMT
Hi Karl,

as any time... thanks for the quick reply.

The drawback of this solution is that the search will run in a
"non-authorised" mode: If one of the authority connections does not
work, we will have anonymous access only ...

The prefered solution would support authorised search for all
authority connections except the one that is not working.

kind regards
-RĂ¼diger