manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Virgiliu R <gosuv...@hotmail.com>
Subject FW: Store file size in Solr
Date Wed, 27 May 2015 12:17:28 GMT
Hello,

I am currently using Manifoldcf to index a lot of documents from a Windows file share into
Solr using an AD authority connector. Everything seems to be working almost fine and I am
currently very pleased with the tool.

There is something that I would like to implement but could not figure out how to do it. I
would like to be able to store the file size of the documents into Solr so that it could be
displayed in the search results or it could even be used for searching later on. The only
problem is that I was not able to find a way to do that. I was thinking of using a sort of
transformation connection, I even tried with a Tika transformation but I don't know exactly
how to do it.

Could you please give me some hints on what I would have to do to achieve this?

Thanks,
vigi