manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From "Delapasse, Deanna" <ddelapa...@oceaneering.com>
Subject Re: Need to create a stop-webapps.sh
Date Thu, 21 May 2015 14:08:08 GMT
Ok...trying to be a good citizen so I switched to the zookeeper model
(though the thought of including another product that I don't understand
kind of terrifies me).   Recreated my postgres db and ran through the steps
for running tomcat and YES!  My permissions issue is gone and tomcat works
now.  The scan seemed to work great (good stuff in Elasticsearch & mcf log)
BUT, the linux window where I started zookeeper is streaming some scary
errors which I have pasted below.

Maybe I missed something?  My steps:
1) Deleted postgresql db & stopped everything mcf-related
2) Ran ./lock-clean.sh
3) Ran ./setglobalproperties.sh
4) Ran ./initialize.sh to recreate db
5) Ran ./start-agents.sh
6) deployed 3 mcf*.xml files into tomcat7/conf/Catalina/localhost and
restarted tomcat w/ -D param pointing to properties.xml

Did I miss anything?  Any guess on these errors?  They are just appearing
to stdout - not in manifoldcf.log

Thanks so much!  This product will fill a giant void for us
(alfresco->elasticsearch) if I can get it reliably working.

Deanna

*Errors from stdout in zookeeper window:*
[root@oss-edi-dev multiprocess-zk-example]# [ProcessThread(sid:0
cport:-1):] INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.PrepRequestProcessor - Got
user-level KeeperException when processing sessionid:0x14d76932ca40003
type:setData cxid:0x1d44 zxid:0x808c txntype:-1 reqpath:n/a Error
Path:/org.apache.manifoldcf/resources-_REPR_TRACKER_PID_
Error:KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for
/org.apache.manifoldcf/resources-_REPR_TRACKER_PID_
[ProcessThread(sid:0 cport:-1):] INFO
org.apache.zookeeper.server.PrepRequestProcessor - Got user-level
KeeperException when processing sessionid:0x14d76932ca40003 type:setData
cxid:0x1d46 zxid:0x808e txntype:-1 reqpath:n/a Error
Path:/org.apache.manifoldcf/resources-_REPR_TRACKER_RID_
Error:KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for
/org.apache.manifoldcf/resources-_REPR_TRACKER_RID_
[ProcessThread(sid:0 cport:-1):] INFO
org.apache.zookeeper.server.PrepRequestProcessor - Got user-level
KeeperException when processing sessionid:0x14d76932ca4000a type:create
cxid:0x4d8 zxid:0x81ea txntype:-1 reqpath:n/a Error
Path:/org.apache.manifoldcf.locks-statslock-reindex-hopdeletedeps
Error:KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for
/org.apache.manifoldcf.locks-statslock-reindex-hopdeletedeps
[ProcessThread(sid:0 cport:-1):] INFO
org.apache.zookeeper.server.PrepRequestProcessor - Got user-level
KeeperException when processing sessionid:0x14d76932ca40044 type:setData
cxid:0x2677 zxid:0x81ee txntype:-1 reqpath:n/a Error
Path:/org.apache.manifoldcf/resources-stats-reindex-hopdeletedeps
Error:KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for
/org.apache.manifoldcf/resources-stats-reindex-hopdeletedeps
[ProcessThread(sid:0 cport:-1):] INFO
org.apache.zookeeper.server.PrepRequestProcessor - Got user-level
KeeperException when processing sessionid:0x14d76932ca4000a type:create
cxid:0x4fb zxid:0x823e txntype:-1 reqpath:n/a Error
Path:/org.apache.manifoldcf.locks-statslock-reindex-carrydown
Error:KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for
/org.apache.manifoldcf.locks-statslock-reindex-carrydown
[ProcessThread(sid:0 cport:-1):] INFO
org.apache.zookeeper.server.PrepRequestProcessor - Got user-level
KeeperException when processing sessionid:0x14d76932ca40044 type:setData
cxid:0x26ad zxid:0x8241 txntype:-1 reqpath:n/a Error
Path:/org.apache.manifoldcf/resources-stats-reindex-carrydown
Error:KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for
/org.apache.manifoldcf/resources-stats-reindex-carrydown
[ProcessThread(sid:0 cport:-1):] INFO
org.apache.zookeeper.server.PrepRequestProcessor - Got user-level
KeeperException when processing sessionid:0x14d76932ca4000a type:create
cxid:0x500 zxid:0x8245 txntype:-1 reqpath:n/a Error
Path:/org.apache.manifoldcf.locks-statslock-analyze-carrydown
Error:KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for
/org.apache.manifoldcf.locks-statslock-analyze-carrydown
[ProcessThread(sid:0 cport:-1):] INFO
org.apache.zookeeper.server.PrepRequestProcessor - Got user-level
KeeperException when processing sessionid:0x14d76932ca40044 type:setData
cxid:0x26b0 zxid:0x8248 txntype:-1 reqpath:n/a Error
Path:/org.apache.manifoldcf/resources-stats-analyze-carrydown