manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Store file size in Solr
Date Wed, 27 May 2015 14:46:52 GMT
What I mean is that this will need to be added as a new feature.

If you would like to create a ticket that would be great.

Karl

Sent from my Windows Phone
------------------------------
From: Virgiliu R
Sent: 5/27/2015 9:02 AM
To: user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Subject: RE: Store file size in Solr

 Yes, I am interested in the original document length (in bytes), not the
extracted one. I am sorry but I don't get what you mean by "the binary
length of the document is available for indexing in the output connector".
There is a maximum document length property on the Documents tab in Solr
Output Connection but probably I cannot adapt it for my needs.

Is there any way of saving the original document length into Solr or do I
have to do something custom?

Thanks,
vigi