manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Kamil Żyta <kamil.z...@pwr.edu.pl>
Subject Re: agents process ran out of memory
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2015 20:31:24 GMT
On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 04:12:55PM -0400, Karl Wright wrote:
> Hi Kamil,
>
> Without the bottom of the stack trace, I can't even tell what it is doing.
> Where are you supplying a regular expression?

It's all I have, the only regular expression is in 'Paths':
3. Exclude file(s) or directory(s) matching */.*

I found files (~500MB, logs) where solr logs ends,
exclude them solves the problem. mcf use tika for extracting
and only /update to solr, these files causes problem befor,
when using solr for extract docs. Now mcf dies and I do not even know why.