manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Kamil ┼╗yta <kamil.z...@pwr.edu.pl>
Subject MCF 2 and Solr Cloud 5
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 13:23:37 GMT
Hi,
I set up solr 5 (Cloud) and mcf2, created core in solr with 2 shards and 2 replicas:
https://i.imgur.com/M05QTu7.png and created Output Connections in mcf.
When I put 'esci' in 'Collection name' I got error:
Threw exception: 'Unhandled SolrServerException: No live SolrServers available to handle this
request:[http://10.26.26.29:8983/solr/esci, http://10.26.26.28:8983/solr/esci]'
When I leave 'Collection name' empty I have 'Connection working'.
Now when I start job, everything look good, worker fetch docs, etc
but I cannot see any docs in solr. Nothing in logs except one line in worker
console:
[Thread-6476596] ERROR org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.CloudSolrClient - Request to collection
 failed due to (0) java.lang.NullPointerException, retry? 0
thanks for the advice.