manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Conlon <Adrian.Con...@arup.com>
Subject Error: Unexpected jobqueue status
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2015 00:14:20 GMT
Hi All,

I'm getting an occurrence of what looks very similar to CONNECTORS-590.

The circumstances are:

1)      MCF Jobs proceeding very slowly (looks like a Postgresql vacuum is needed)

2)      Stop tomcat

3)      Attempt to stop the agents normally

4)      Wait a minute or two

5)      Decide to "kill -9" the agents process

6)      Vacuum the database

7)      Restart tomcat

8)      Restart the agents

When I checked the job status page, I found that two of the jobs (out around 4000 or so) had
the following status (or very similar):

Error: Unexpected jobqueue status - record id 1417115392831, expecting active status, saw
4

Setup-wise, I'm running a release candidate of v1.8 RC (I think RC2), using postresql as the
crawl database and running on Ubuntu Linux.  I'm using zookeeper style synchronisation.

Let me know if more information etc. is needed or if you think it's a new/real issue.
Adrian