Hi Karl,

I am using Win 7 Home Premium OS on Dell laptop. I am sharing a folder on my C drive say "c:\demo" and i am trying to run manifoldcf from another folder c:\manifoldcf\dist\example.

when i see sharing tab in folder properties it shows "\\TEST-PC\demo" where TEST-PC is name of my machine. so i tried with TEST-PC as server. with all combinations of username and password. but i am not able to connect. please advice

Thanks,
Jitu