manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: schedule information
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2014 07:39:33 GMT
Hi Jitu,

You can certainly add a unique string associated with a job to every
document using the Metadata Adjuster transformation connector (which of
course can be the job name).  The time of indexing is already sent as a
metadata field (can't remember which one off the top of my head, but I'm
sure you can find it).  What you can't get, mainly because it basically has
little meaning in MCF, is the time the job was started.  It's certainly
possible to add the current job's start time field as hard-wired metadata,
but I bet your client would prefer the actual time of indexing of the
document anyhow.

Thanks,
Karl