manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Jitu <abj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Windows Share/DFS Repository Connection
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2014 17:19:39 GMT
Hi Karl,

I am using Win 7 Home Premium OS on Dell laptop. I am sharing a folder on
my C drive say "c:\demo" and i am trying to run manifoldcf from another
folder c:\manifoldcf\dist\example.

when i see sharing tab in folder properties it shows "\\TEST-PC\demo" where
TEST-PC is name of my machine. so i tried with TEST-PC as server. with all
combinations of username and password. but i am not able to connect. please
advice

Thanks,
Jitu