manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Jitu <abj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: schedule information
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2014 09:33:15 GMT
Hi Karl,
          Thanks for the quick reply and support. i have gone through the
source code of "ForcedMetadataConnector.java" as well as  end user document
"
http://manifoldcf.apache.org/release/trunk/en_US/end-user-documentation.html#metadataadjuster".
It says we can add a string constant for every job run. but for my client
requirement he wants to know what all files crawled for every run of the
job. so to search that i need to a send unique id of every job run as part
of metadata. this unique id changes for every job run so i cannot use
ForcedMetadataConnector. you advised "It's certainly possible to add the
current job's start time field as hard-wired metadata" Please let me know
how to achieve it.

Thanks,
Jitu