manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Filesystem + Security
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2014 14:07:47 GMT
Hi Alejandro,

To do this in ManifoldCF, you could in theory write a transformation
connector that would decorate documents with security information and
metadata from a database.  I haven't heard of anyone who has written such a
transformation connector yet, so you may need to develop this yourself.  If
you do a good general job of it, though, we may be able to accept it back
as a contribution and maintain it going forward.

Thanks,
Karl