manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Dan Davis <dansm...@gmail.com>
Subject What does JDBC repository connector do?
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2014 22:27:09 GMT
I've seen the online user documentation, but one key piece of information
is missing for me.  What does the database connector do?    Does it visit
each URL, retrieve the document, so that Tika can work on it?
That I think is the key to refine my understanding of whether ManifoldCF
can address my needs.

Some of the things I need to ingest however are similar, but based on XML
files which were in turn output via database queries.   So, does anyone
have an XML repository connector that can break-up a file into virtual
"documents" by using Xpath expressions?

Thanks,

Daniel Davis, Systems/Applications Architect (Contractor),

Office of Computer and Communications Systems, National Library of
Medicine, NIH