manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: JDBC Repository Connector + Access Token Question
Date Sat, 01 Nov 2014 00:37:16 GMT
Hi Alejandro,
Is there anything in the logs or in the simple history that might give us a
hint?

Karl

Sent from my Windows Phone
------------------------------
From: Alejandro Calbazana
Sent: 10/31/2014 4:49 PM
To: user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Subject: Re: JDBC Repository Connector + Access Token Question

Hi Karl,

Thanks for the response and the patch!  I pulled this down, built,
deployed, configured, and ran it.  I see the new fields for the ACL query
and supplied some test data.  Unfortunately, I don't see anything in the
output document.  My setup is similar to my earlier post with the exception
of the added access token query.  I tried adding a static token to the job,
and that does not show up when I use the access token query.  I did define
a new job to test static tokens, and that seems to work okay, so I'm not
sure of the issue.

Your help is appreciated!

Thanks,

Alejandro