Hi Jitu,

Heretofore, nobody has required proxy support in connecting to SharePoint.  However, it is relatively straightforward to add.  But you will need to determine what kind of proxy is being used before creating a ticket for this work.  Specifically, is this a Windows proxy, with authentication?  If it is, what kind of authentication is being used?

Thanks,
Karl