manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Alejandro Calbazana <acalbaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JDBC Repository Connector + Access Token Question
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2014 17:38:37 GMT
Hi Karl,

Thanks for the quick reply.

(a) What authority(s) do you hope to use to secure JDBC-based document
content?
I was hoping to tie together 3 authorities in one group.  One for user
level ACLs, one for roles, and another for "group" level authorization
(although its possible that group could be a variation of a role in my
context). All of these would be JDBC bound.  Please let me know if I missed
your question.

(b) Do you need support for both "allow" and "deny" ACLs?
No.  Allow meets my use case.

(c) Are there multiple levels of ACL required (e.g. document, folder,
share)?
No.  Just documents.

(d) What is your preferred schema for access tokens in the database?  a
joined table, or a delimiter-separated list?
A joined table would be preferable.

Thanks,

Alejandro