manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MariaDB Support
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2014 13:12:05 GMT
Hi Markus,

I would suggest creating a class that extends DBInterfaceMySQL; call it
DBInterfaceMariaDB.  Change only those methods that select the database
driver.  You can then see if everything works; just change your
properties.xml file to point at your new class.

FWIW, LGPL is not compatible with the Apache license, so we cannot
redistribute jars licensed that way in any case.  Support would therefore
require you to either build yourself, or at least download the database
driver yourself.

Thanks,
Karl