manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: proxy settings
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2014 09:26:46 GMT
Hi Jitu,

Heretofore, nobody has required proxy support in connecting to SharePoint.
However, it is relatively straightforward to add.  But you will need to
determine what kind of proxy is being used before creating a ticket for
this work.  Specifically, is this a Windows proxy, with authentication?  If
it is, what kind of authentication is being used?

Thanks,
Karl