manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wiki connector stuck crawling namespaces other than default
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 12:05:46 GMT
Hi Kambiz,

The debugging output indicates that your namespace name is "404".  That
doesn't sound correct to me.

GET
/wiki/api.php?format=xml&action=query&list=allpages&apnamespace=404&apfrom=Africa%3ATetianCarbonates&aplimit=500
HTTP/1.1
<<<<<<

I've gone back and looked at the code and can find no way that the
namespace would be corrupted.  But maybe this is actually correct.  Can you
send along a screen shot of the view page for the job?

Also, the wiki connector seeds documents in batches of 500 at a time.  It
uses the last title fetched in order to be able to find the next batch of
500.  So if there are a lot of documents, it will take a while to seed them
all.  In your log I see signs that this is what is happening.  Have a look
at all the GET requests and note the apfrom parameter.

Thanks,
Karl