manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migration from mcf 1.1 to 1.7
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2014 21:55:16 GMT
Hi Marcus,

The schema changes are handled automatically by ManifoldCF, so you do not
need to start with a clean database.  All you have to do is run either the
new single-process example (or combined war), or the "initialize.bat"
script (for multiprocess deployments) after configuring properties.xml to
point to your database instance.

I recommend that you back up your database first, of course, but so far
I've not heard of any upgrade issues.

Thanks,
Karl