manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with windows share access rights
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2014 12:00:16 GMT
Hi Jan,
In general, you can get more details about how various connectors make
their decisions about what to include and exclude by turning on connector
debug logging:

<property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.connectors" value="DEBUG"/>

This goes either in properties.xml or in global-properties.xml, depending
on what model you are deployed with.

Having said that, what you describe has been seen before; basically,
without administrative rights, I believe a user cannot fetch share-level
security for a document.  Others should respond if I understand incorrectly.

Karl