manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Aeham Abushwashi <aeham.abushwa...@exonar.com>
Subject Re: Zookeeper configured MCF not working in production mode
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2014 16:45:54 GMT
Hi,

I wasn't sure whether to continue the conversation on this thread or start
a new one in the dev list, so if this is the wrong place to post this
question I do apologise...

I'm in the process of applying the fix for CONNECTORS-1031 to our internal
1.6.1 branch. I've essentially replayed r1625396 and r1625402.
There was more activity on source file ZooKeeperConnection.java to fix
CONNECTORS-1036 but it wasn't clear to me whether this issue is a direct
result of the earlier fix and therefore would have to be replayed with the
other revisions.

Please advise.

Thank you in advance,
Aeham