manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Jitu <abj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: proxy settings
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2014 14:24:03 GMT
Hi Karl,
          Its basically web proxy server via http or secure web proxy
server via https which takes server address, port and username, password in
case if proxy server requires authentication as per attached screenshot.

proxy source code will be something similar as shown in below link.
https://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client-4.3.x/httpclient/examples/org/apache/http/examples/client/ClientProxyAuthentication.java

Thanks,
Jitu