manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Jitu <abj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: regarding crawl parameters
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2014 14:11:33 GMT
Hi Karl,

Here is the requirement:

One of our customers would like to selectively publish the documents from
his SharePoint which is over grown in size in due course. Since filtering
based on folder names is not an easy task, he likes us to crawl all the
documents created in sharepoint between 2 dates.

All documents created/modified between 2011-01-01 till 2013-12-31 are
needed to crawl and if that is possible to do, then the additional filters
get added to the date range. Ex: get only the Docx and Doc files created
between 2011-01-01 to 2013-12-31 etc…

similarly all documents created/modified in last 2 months etc...

Thanks,

Jitu