manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From 李 敏慧(情報システム本部)- Li Minhui - <minhui...@g.softbank.co.jp>
Subject About the processing of MCF incremental crawling
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2014 07:08:38 GMT
Hi guys

I describe my question with following steps.

1, Run a MCF job to crawl a document.
2, The document is indexed to Solr with fields: "id", "name", "content",
"path".
3, Run a batch, this batch update the document index in Solr with SolrJ,
     and it add two fields to the index:   "comment", "bookmark"
4, I modify the document.
5, Run the MCF job again, this time, it is  incremental crawling.
6, I found that the fields "comment" and "bookmark" had been deleted from
the index of Solr.

Dose MCF delete・insert when processing incremental crawling?
Is there any way to let MCF just do update if the document had been indexed
in the Solr when it processing incremental crawling?

Thanks.

Minhui Li