manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Radek Sklenicka <radek.skleni...@gmail.com>
Subject SharePoint connector: Repository connection is not working with SharePoint Services 5.0 (2013)
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 17:56:06 GMT
Hello,

We’re connecting to SharePoint 2013.
In the repository connector, when the SharePoint Services 5.0 (2013) option
is selected, we never get the connection status ‘Connection working’, but
‘The site at http://win2012-sp2013/sites/demo did not exist’.
Running jobs with this connection always results in 0 documents processed.

Interestingly, when the ‘Server SharePoint version’ is switched to
‘SharePoint Services 2.0 (2003)’ then I get the status ‘Connection working’
and SP documents are being processed ok.

I tested 1.7 and recent trunk builds.

Does it mean that it is really using ‘SharePoint Services 2.0 (2003)’ when
successfully connecting to SharePoint 2013?

(the SharePoint Services 5.0 (2013) option works fine in authority
connection, but not in the repository one)

Thanks,

Radek