Thanks Karl,

It did the trick.

Also could you suggest any tentative timelines for ManifoldCF 2.0 release.

Regards.

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 3:47 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
You are correct; it should be serverURL + relURL.

CONNECTORS-1043

Karl

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 6:01 AM, lalit jangra <lalit.j.jangra@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I am working with ManifoldCF version 1.7 and while i am indexing SharePoint sites/Lists in processDocument() method in SharePointRepository.java class around line # 1468, i could notice that site name is getting added twice in item url causing it to not work. Below is piece of code i want to mention.

  // Generate the URL we are going to use

  String itemUrl = fileBaseUrl + relURL;  //fileBaseUrl + encodedItemPath;

Then i printed values of commented portion to confirm.Below are logs from debugging which confirms the same.Line number 1 & 2 prints old commented values where line number 3 & 4 print new values. Online numner 4 i could see 'kbase' is repeated twice.

1. SharePoint: processDocuments : encodedItemPath : /cd/Lists/Approval%20History/1_.000

2. SharePoint: processDocuments : fileBaseUrl + encodedItemPath : http://testirishwaterportal/kbase/cd/Lists/Approval%20History/1_.000

3. SharePoint: processDocuments : relURL : /kbase/cd/Lists/Approval History/DispForm.aspx?ID=1

4. SharePoint: processDocuments : fileBaseUrl + relURL : http://testirishwaterportal/kbase/kbase/cd/Lists/Approval History/DispForm.aspx?ID=1

Please suggest.

Regards,
Lalit.