manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From lalit jangra <lalit.j.jan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MCF clustering behavior?
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2014 05:02:21 GMT
Thanks Karl,

I am running all three wars: mcf-api-service.war, mcf-authority-service.war
& mcf-crawler-ui.war on tomcat. In properties.xml under
/multiprocess-zk-example for
"org.apache.manifoldcf.zookeeper.connectstring" property, i have pointed to
all six zookeepers in both nodes.

<property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.zookeeper.connectstring"
value="server1zk:2181,server1k:2182,server1zk:2183,server2zk:2181,server2zk:2182,server2zk:2183"/>

So all zk processes point to same cluster. I have a single cluster where
there are two tomcats at two different nodes & each having 3 zk processes.
These both setups point to same six zk processes and in
properties-global.xml of both MCF i have configured to point out to same
PostgreSQL DB.

--
Regards,
Lalit.