manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From lalit jangra <lalit.j.jan...@gmail.com>
Subject ManifoldCF CMIS job slowing down alfresco drastically.
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2014 06:17:50 GMT
Hello,

I am using ManifoldCF 1.7 with PostgreSQL 9.1 to connect to alfresco using
CMIS connector. I have customized connector to get fields i need and map
these fields to solr schema.

As i am testing with alfresco having around 50000 documents, i found when i
run alfresco job, as job progresses, alfresco slows down and users working
on alfresco can not work due to slowness. This slowness continues until job
finishes and once job finishes, alfresco is back to normal.

Please suggest for any performance tuning.

Regards,
Lalit.