manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From lalit jangra <lalit.j.jan...@gmail.com>
Subject Logging in MCF 1.7
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2014 16:40:58 GMT
Hi,

I am trying MCF 1.7 with zookeepr and updated CMIS connector with custom
loggers in CMISRepository.java class.

To enable logging , i updated properties.xml under
\dist\multiprocess-zookeeper-example as below.

<property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.connectors" value="DEBUG"/>

<property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.ingest" value="DEBUG"/>

<property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.threads" value="DEBUG"/>

But i am not able to see any logs in manifoldcf.log file under
\dist\multiprocess-zookeeper-example\logs folder including OOTB logger
statements by MCF itself. I assume there is no change in logging from 1.5
to 1.7. Do i need to update anything else also?

Please suggest.

--
Regards,
Lalit.