manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connection status:Threw exception: 'Driver class not found: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver'
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2014 11:49:35 GMT
Hi Mario,

What's happening is that the JDBC connector cannot find the proper column
in the resultset.

Can you do the following in the mysql client:

SELECT command_id AS lcf__id FROM icinga_commands

Please let me know what the returned columns are.  If there is not a column
that precisely matches "lcf__id" then that explains the error.

Karl