manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transformation Connectors with RSS-feeds
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2014 21:13:45 GMT
Hi Rene,

The only way that the RSS connector would operate in this way is if the
Content-Type of the feed was not something that the connector recognized as
being a feed.  It's not a function of whether you have Tika etc involved.

Can you use curl and find out what the Content-Type header actually is?

Thanks,
Karl