manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Couldn't encrypt: null error in CMIS Job
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2014 12:09:51 GMT
Hi Lalit,

The CMIS connector in 1.5 had multiple problems, since corrected.  I
strongly suggest you adopt MCF 1.7 if you want any hope of getting fixes
for that connector.

Also, in branches/dev_1x there is an updated alfresco connector, which may
very well work properly against Alfresco 4.2.x.  It might be worth an
experiment to see if that works for you, instead of the CMIS connector.

Karl