manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Bisonti Mario <Mario.Biso...@vimar.com>
Subject R: Connection status:Threw exception: 'Driver class not found: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver'
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2014 11:41:18 GMT
Yes, but I obtained the same error.

SELECT command_id AS “$(IDCOLUMN)” FROM icinga_commands
I tried the query SELECT command_id AS $(IDCOLUMN) FROM icinga_commands by a MySql Client
and it works.

Da: Karl Wright [mailto:daddywri@gmail.com]
Inviato: martedì 16 settembre 2014 12:17
A: user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Oggetto: Re: Connection status:Threw exception: 'Driver class not found: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver'

Hi Mario,
Did you try putting quotes in your query around "$(IDCOLUMN)" as it suggests?  For some databases
this is necessary to preserve case properly.
Karl

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 4:53 AM, Bisonti Mario <Mario.Bisonti@vimar.com<mailto:Mario.Bisonti@vimar.com>>
wrote:
When I start a test  job to extract a table I obtain:

Error: Bad seed query; doesn't return $(IDCOLUMN) column. Try using quotes around $(IDCOLUMN)
variable, e.g. "$(IDCOLUMN)".

My configuration:

Seeding query:
SELECT command_id AS $(IDCOLUMN) FROM icinga_commands

Data query:
SELECT command_id AS $(IDCOLUMN), command_line AS $(URLCOLUMN),object_id AS $(DATACOLUMN)
FROM icinga_commands where command_id IN $(IDLIST)

What could I check?

Thanks a lot

Mario